Old October 27th 20, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nicola Darby

Default Jane Rainbow crewel work

Hello, I have just read your message re the inherited Jane Rainbow Allium kit. I have just started it.....my mother started it with just a few stitches and didn't do any more. She is now elderly and has given it to me. How did you get on with it? It is a bit confusing but I'm making a start! I'm new to Crewel embroidery. It was just fascinating that you also had yours from your mother etc. I look forward to hearing how you got on with it. Best wishes

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/needlew...rk-655270-.htm