Old February 13th 16, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Filet Cross stitch

On Monday, July 12, 2010 at 7:28:01 PM UTC-4, Donna D. wrote:
I have stitched over 2o years and never heard of this stitch. I am starting
a new project. An Eagle scout for my son.Most of it are filet stitches.
Nothing says what it is. Something I probably know but by another name
maybe.
Thanks
Donna

I have the same eagle scout pattern. Where it says to use a filet stitch I'm just using a half cross stitch with gives the background a more subtle red than what's on the main design. Congratulations on your son's achievement. Mine is for a grandson.