Old November 7th 03, 09:20 PM
Diana Curtis

As I look to see what I have, its mostly greens.. tone on tones.. but also
an equal number of Christmas sort of things.. holly and such. But, not all
that much of either. The biggest bulk of my stash is made up of bits and
pieces *aka scraps* of every shape, color, hue, tone and design
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"CPI (Aprshowers @ work)" wrote in message
Snowflake heaven.....I'm still in the clouds. Yes, it did snow here last
week.

Had to do a fabric survey. Come to find out I have more snow fabric then
anything else. Wonder why? LOL Second place goes to Strawberries? I

just
might have to add more berries to make it a tie! Snowflakes and
Strawberries seems to be what I collect. WOO I think I just came up with

NEW title for myself. Do you see it?

What do you have more of; solids - more blue or red or green, prints -
floral or novelty or animals? Lets take a survey, I'd love to see what
others collect. This might make the squishie more fun, too.

April
SW Washington