Old January 3rd 04, 03:30 PM
Karen in MN

Ranee, I missed the beginning of this thread, was away from the newsgroup
for a bit. What are the requirements? I re-started my Einstein coat on New
Years day (I had started it, but ripped it out and started it over because
it looked too uneven). Can I use that? Is there a time when it has to be
done?

Karen in MN

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message
This is what I have received so far:

Ranee: Cross Your Heart Gansey in Cranberry Candide

Judy: Celtic Cardigan in Camel Sierra

JJMolvik: Wedding Ring Shawl in lavender

Rachel: A Pair of Socks

Katherine: Short Sleeved Cable & Lace Sweater in Green Sunbeam
Sapphire DK

Christine in Kent: Long Rib Jacket with Hood in Cloud Blue Sirdar
Eternity Aran

Noreen: Cobweb Shawl

Nora: Fingerless Gloves

Janise: Hasn't decided yet, but is joining us

Anyone else interested? Please join in, it just has to be something
you make for yourself.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24