Old January 3rd 04, 03:28 PM
Karen in MN

"EJ" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...
This is what I have received so far:

Ranee: Cross Your Heart Gansey in Cranberry Candide

Judy: Celtic Cardigan in Camel Sierra

JJMolvik: Wedding Ring Shawl in lavender

Rachel: A Pair of Socks

Katherine: Short Sleeved Cable & Lace Sweater in Green Sunbeam
Sapphire DK

Christine in Kent: Long Rib Jacket with Hood in Cloud Blue Sirdar
Eternity Aran

Noreen: Cobweb Shawl

Nora: Fingerless Gloves

Janise: Hasn't decided yet, but is joining us

Anyone else interested? Please join in, it just has to be something
you make for yourself.

Ok...I mostly lurk but I think this time I'll join in A little
encouragement is a good thing

I'm doing the Einstein Jacket from Sally Melville's "The Knit Stitch",
and I am doing it in Sketch...a cotton/varoius acrylic blend from
Adrafil...and its working up quite nicely too I like the way the
fabric is turning out. We'll see what the finished product looks like

EJ

I just started the Einstein coat also -- I'm using Cascade Eco wool,
although now I'm wishing I had used something with a little more color,
because it occurred to me that everything I'm doing lately is in ecru or
oatmeal or basic off white colors.

Karen in MN