Old January 20th 05, 01:25 PM
frood

Since you really want it gummy, a toddler won't work. You'd really have to
convince the tot that you *didn't* want it sticky. Then it would happen
before you can blink twice.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
nk.net...
I need one to make something sticky.
Because I bring to quilting some minor challenges - one eye, weak knees
and a limited attention span, to mention a few, I thought it would be very
helpful to have a real cover on my design wall. Up until now, it was
covered
with $1 a yard polyester terry cloth. That worked great but it did not
have
lines of any sort on it.
Today we covered my 4' x 8' sheet of paneling with the real thing.
Design Wall Grid (to the tune of $40).
It works great as far as lining up, looking at, and trying out.
But things don't stick to it. I have to poke pins in anything I want to
stay on it.
We figure any self-respecting toddler could make it good and gummy in
just no time. We guarantee to spoil said loaned tot with joy and return
him
safely. Any other ideas? Polly