Old February 14th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper[_2_]

Default So What is Everyone Working on?

It's good hearing from you again and I'm glad your feeling better.

I've been busy making Valentine cards this week. Now that I'm finished with
that I'll make a birthday card for my GD who will be 8 Sunday. I need to
mount some more of my stamps on EZ Mount but since it isn't my favorite
thing to do so I've been procrastinating. It seems like I'm always
organizing my craft room, what about you?

SAD

On 2/13/08 11:30 AM, in article
, "Roscoe2"
wrote:

Me, I have been busy gettng ready for all day Stamp and Scraps. IT is
12 hours of scrapbooking and stamping. I love it. Gets me out of the
house, time with good friends, good eats and even better door prizes.

Otherwise I have been working on organizing my stamp room that has
snuck out to my family room, and other places it does not need to be.

So, what about you?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754