Old June 18th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default More on centerpull balls

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:11:34 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

Oh heck, That's twice today I've done that - sorry! I have changed over
from Windows to a Linux system on Friday and am just getting used to the
changes. Here is the link
http://www.atlanticvillage.co.uk/new...aspx?newsId=89

Thank you for the link, I have saved it... will have to get to the library
and have it printed out. )

Yes, it was carpal tunnel syndrome. I had my right wrist operated on in
January and was knitting/crocheting again within a week. Although I am
right handed it was the left wrist (which they operated on this time) that
was a worse mess so they had to do a bit more work on it. The scar is
about double the size of the one on my other "paw". It healed quickly
(stitches out after 6 days) but remained sore "inside" until now and is
still sensitive to touch. It's still better than it was so I'm not
complaining ;-)

Bernadette

Well I hope your healing comes along in leaps and bounds now that the nice
warmer weather time of the year is here. )

*hugs*
Gemini