Old July 4th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default Horse Head the Second!

Lovely! I can almost imagine him running by looking at his windswept face.
Thanks for the link to look at the others, too. I like yours the
best... while the others are perfectly smooth, yours has a wildness to it
that I like much better. )))

--
hugs,
Linda

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hi guys,
:
: Here's the second horse head. I was going to post it later, but I
: realized after re-reading the entry rules that it's not completely
: round, so I might have to use the first one instead anyway! I sent
: both pictures in and let the judges decide.
:
: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58722114/
:
: Best,