Old January 6th 04, 09:21 AM
Katherine

Denise wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm still working on this lapghan and had some questions about using
Homespun.

If the unused thread bunches down, does that mean I'm knitting too
tight? Do you usually keep pulling the bunched up yarn toward the
ball as you work? Do I need to try to keep it from happening
altogether, since I don't know how this is going to affect the
stitches as I knit them? If I keep doing it, the yarn starts to wind
on itself... and sometimes I just knit the bunched yarn once in
awhile, hoping that it doesn't leave a large hole later.

Not sure what you mean by "bunches", Denise. ARe you, perhaps, missing one
of the plies in a strand of yarn? If so, you will have to fix that, as it
will change your gauge.
HTH
Katherine