Old November 7th 03, 01:21 AM
Els van Dam

In article ,
(NoraBalcer) wrote:

Melody,

What Norma and I were suggesting and I guess it's gotten out of hand, is just
someplace where we can put just our pics and name, nothing else.

Hugs,

Nora

Martin is doing a great job, my picture is there already.....as well as
some of the textile items I have created.

My brother in Holland wanted me to join anYahoo group for Menieres support
in Holland. I had a look at it and was stunned by all the information
Yahoo wanted from me before they let me join this group...I have not
joined that group. Looks like what now is beeing organized here is the
same.

I may be the odd one out...for that same reason you will never get me into
a Cosco store either. It made me think of the war time (second world war)
where we all had to constandly prove who we were etc.

Sorry guys, but I am not comfortable with that, count me out

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....