Old March 30th 17, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default 25 Patch Stars Quilt

Found this in Connecting Threads flyer like two years ago and graphed it out only to find it on www.quiltercache.com Think it is under the A's. It is 15 inch blocks. I am using different colors in each block for the first row and then moving the blocks around so they are not in the same place each row. You can make this quilt as large as you want by just adding more blocks. Since the blocks has 8 half squares I am going to add sashing, then just add a binding. If I have enough material of one color I may then add an outer border. Also used smaller prints than normal and made my half squares as I got to each different colored block. Think you should lay the pieces to the block out first before sewing, then sew one row at a time because of the positioning of the half squares. Hope some of you will try this quilt. Think it will make a pretty one.
Sandy$