Old July 23rd 16, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

Default EU flag motif fabric

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 6:33:28 PM UTC-4, Jack Campin wrote:
Google is not finding this for me.

I'm sure there must be such a thing as blue fabric with a close
repeat of the EU stars. Good cotton so it would make a shirt.

All I can find is photoshops of such designs or actual flags, and
no I don't intend to wrap myself in a 3'x5' piece of polyester.

(Motivation: we are going to Whitby Folk Week next month, and
north-east England was ****wit Central over the Brexit vote.
This is to make a statement).

I've no joy of it either.
I even tried searching for draped bunting and pleated bunting, and found nothing. Both search engines I tried kept throwing variations on the Union Jack and St. George cross at me.

Given another month I would have volunteered to make you some, as it is a very simple design.

Do you have anyone near you that does resist pattern dyeing?
A batik artist could do it using plain beeswax or microcrystalline wax.

NightMist