Old August 12th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Belinda Alene

Default knitting rags

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:47:20 -0700 (PDT), mirjam wrote:

Hallo Belinda , if you are loaded with small pieces yyou can also ,
take a strong cloth as back ground , make `clusters` of several
pieces , pin them in lines , go over it with the machine , than do the
next `line` , makes for a nice rag rug , sewen by machine
Best knitting and crochet `size` cloth is when you twist it and it is
the size of 2/3 pencil size ,,,,,
mirjam

Thanks for the idea. At the moment I don't have any small scraps because I have
been tossing them in the trash. Plans are to start cutting the next bolt of
cloth for the next round of goodies to sale tomorrow. Now I have a way to use
every scrap. Yay, Yay, Yay.......Lots of happy smiles