Old August 11th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default OT - Say Thanks to the Troops

Thanks for the site - I did send a card but I also say "Thank you" almost
every day when my stepson calls from his Marine base in South Carolina. He
is just back from Iraq and was away at training for the last 3 weeks. Don't
know what they have planned for him next, but he should get deployed again
in the next few months. And he'll probably spend his 21st birthday in
god-knows-where! They are all amazing folks and they deserve every prayer
and good wish and thank-you that we can give them! They all need to come
home safe - and soon!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Melissa in NJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Stop by the below website and send thanks to some troops.
:
: http://www.letssaythanks.com/
:
: Melissa in NJ