Old July 27th 05, 02:04 AM
VickiT

I did a set of embroidered dish towels for my MIL recently and she loved
them. They were all vintage bluebirds. She had hinted of wanting some towels
for her new home in FL but she loved them so much she's keeping them in MI
at their first home instead. LOL I guess I need to make some that are
needing a Florida home now.

Vicki
"maryd" wrote in message
That reminds me of the flour sack dish towels I did for my "Hope Chest"
back
in the 60s.

--
Mary

"Anne in CA" wrote in message
: Vicki,
:
: I am embroidering (but by hand) "days" panels too! I got the pattern on
: eBay a while back and just started working on it. The pix of Mon-Wed are
: he
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...05361209ZjevKd and the
: next two pictures after that.
:
: Welcome to the group :-)
:
: --
: )O( Anne in CA )O(
: "It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
: Crow
: http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
: http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm