Old March 5th 05, 12:05 AM
Diana Curtis

Evil temptress! I know!!! I WANT IT. Its on my list.. but for now I can
handle hand doing things one by one.
And thank you. I have worked hard to become so... or something...
Im glad youre enjoying the WWW finally. ;-)
Diana

--
I know all the answers, it's the questions I have problems with
"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
cool!! I can actually look now, and not spend twenty minutes waiting for

the
page before being bounced off!!!!!
Looking good, Diana!

I especially DO like your moon face, and omyomyo, are YOU gonna have fun
when you get your mitts on some Miracle Mold!!!
SJ

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos
I still need to send a piece of my first face cane to you. Its not in

the
photos.
Diana

--
I know all the answers, it's the questions I have problems with

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
ya know...I haven't actually SEEN much of anything from people here in

the
group----reading through AOL never showed any pics because when I'd go

look at something, it wouldnt load....point me there, I wanna see!