Old March 3rd 05, 04:57 PM

My number one favorite is easy. Christi Friesen. And not just because
she's a personal friend. Her work is simply the most unique, beautiful,
inspiring I've ever seen. And I get to pick up and look at her pieces
(and try not to drool on them!) Kathleen Dustin is also a favorite
because of her images on clay techniques that many of us have taken our
own spin on, including Jill Newman. Although I wouldn't necessarily
call Klew a favorite, I owe a lot to her because it was she who first
introduced me to the clay, and from her I learned to sand and buff
beads better than just about anyone except her! And yes, I like my own
work too! If I didn't what would be the point?

Cheryl