Old October 20th 03, 11:22 AM
Sue

Default brother 891 for sale

I hope its OK to offer things for sale on this site.

I am selling my punchcard machine as I now have an electronic one.
I have had it since new and it is in excellent condition....in box with all
accessories,instructions etc. Would be ideal for a new knitter, as I was
when I bought it.

Thanks. Am now going to have a good look at this interesting site.

Sue

--
Sue Wood, Derby, England.
Please note: Return email address is modified

---