Old March 3rd 15, 12:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default Shopping at a thrift/charity stop - Vic. Aust.

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:43:03 -0800, dima70 wrote:

Hi all,

I purchased 12 odd sized quilt tops from a St Vincent De Pauls charity
shop for A$39 - will probably get about 20 baby quilts for the
Children's Hospital out of them. I love unfinished quilts.

I was talked into going into the shop but I am very glad I did.
Can't wait for the cooler months to start squaring them up, re-cutting
etc.
Some of then are very badly put together but I am imagining them being
done with love.

Wish me luck.

Di Vic.

That sounds really good all around - they were made with love, and they
are being repurposed with love.

From what you say in the message, I doubt you are finished or even
started, and I think it would be neat to take before and after pictures
of the quilts, even if just with your phone, then posting the pictures on
flickr or whatever.

Brian Christiansen