Old March 2nd 15, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Shopping at a thrift/charity stop - Vic. Aust.

what fun! The thrill of the hunt.... Taria

wrote in message

Hi all,

I purchased 12 odd sized quilt tops from a St Vincent De Pauls charity shop
for A$39 - will probably get about 20 baby quilts for the Children's
Hospital out of them. I love unfinished quilts.

I was talked into going into the shop but I am very glad I did.
Can't wait for the cooler months to start squaring them up, re-cutting etc.
Some of then are very badly put together but I am imagining them being done
with love.

Wish me luck.

Di
Vic.