Old June 11th 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Anne

Default Genny Morrow's Nova

Felice,
I probably will just order the white canvas - it's not that much for
the piece I would need. What is annoying is that at the EGA National
Seminar I bought a LOT of canvas and Congress cloth, but not one piece
of white canvas!?!

What a heartbreaking story! I hope the person who found your Nova
appreciated it. I'd weep, too, if that happened to me.

Anne

DO IT! It's absolutely gorgeous and quite interesting to work on. But if you're going to put all that time, money and effort into it, use the white canvas just to be safe. And if you take it to be made into a pillow, and you go by taxi, DO NOT leave it on the back seat as I did. I just hope the next passenger put it to good use. I wept.
Felice