Old March 24th 11, 10:37 PM
rsandauii rsandauii is offline
Junior Member

I have a Sapphire Faceting Machine that is missing the Brass Head; I found the Machinest that worked for Arrow Profile yet he said he was up in years and could not make one for me. Could I rent or borrow your brass head so I can have a local mahine shop make it for me?
Thanks
Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda View Post
Help-I have an old Sapphire faceting machine and the belt is just
about gone. It is a round cloth covered belt is 36 inches in
circumference and about 1/4 inch in diameter. I have had little luch
in automotive or hardware. Does anyone know where I might get such a
belt or have one they no longer want and are willing to sell.

THanks for you time.

Linda