Old April 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default way OT - immigration sponsorship

Like others, I don't know but I would be finding out especially since she
emailed you. Sounds like she may be planning on making you pay for your son
divorcing her.

--
Mary
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
We are co-sponsors for our daughter-in-law, who is from Hungary. She has
her green card and all of course, and then my son went back to school. He
was no longer earning enough to be her sole sponsor, so we signed to
co-sponsor with him. That was several years ago. They have now been
separated for 2 1/2 years, and he is in the process of getting a divorce.
She emailed and told us that if he does, we will be the sole sponsors.
Can
anyone verify if this is true? It doesn't make sense to me that this is
how
it would work, but it is SO hard to find out the details of things like
this. I thought I'd see if anyone here knows about these things. TIA!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
All of us are in the gutter,