Old November 10th 05, 06:04 AM
melinda

Default Is everyone quilting?

Pat in Virginia wrote:
It is so quiet here. I guess everyone is too busy quilting to
post. That is commendable, but I am shocked you haven't said a
peep for at least 13 hours! Wow.

I did some sewing today .... finally. I made a spool block. This
one was for a group BOM. I really have to work on the sewing
room. I walked into it today, and the UFOs attacked me!! If I
would get those under control (read resolved) the room would be
less cluttered. Not to say neat yet, but certainly less cluttered.

No time for that now. I am getting ready for a quilters' retreat.
This will be my first one. I am looking forward to it. NOTE: DH
and assistants will be on stash guard.

PAT in VA/USA

It's too blah here weather wise to even think about ANY sort
of sewing! It's hot and humid even with the A/C going, which
affects my ability to think clearly. I need to make some
shirts for DS, trying to get a tab front collar working -
need to talk to DM about that my first attempt at following the
instructions was horrible. Once I get all the other sewing out
of the way I may have a bit of time to get back to piecing,
but then again it may just end up being time to start winter
sewing for DS.....

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol