Old November 10th 05, 04:10 AM
maryd

Default Is everyone quilting?

I've seen lots of posts today between my stints at the sewing machine. I'm
working on the quilt for DGS that is due in Jan.

--
Mary

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
: It is so quiet here. I guess everyone is too busy quilting to
: post. That is commendable, but I am shocked you haven't said a
: peep for at least 13 hours! Wow.
:
: I did some sewing today .... finally. I made a spool block. This
: one was for a group BOM. I really have to work on the sewing
: room. I walked into it today, and the UFOs attacked me!! If I
: would get those under control (read resolved) the room would be
: less cluttered. Not to say neat yet, but certainly less cluttered.
:
: No time for that now. I am getting ready for a quilters' retreat.
: This will be my first one. I am looking forward to it. NOTE: DH
: and assistants will be on stash guard.
:
:
: PAT in VA/USA