Old May 3rd 05, 11:44 PM
Rusty Hall

My dad did that and used old cigar boxes. I have a small canning jar that I
keep on the end table to thread scraps.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 5/2/05 7:32 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

Cheryl,

My dad used to use baby food jars to store nuts, bolts and things in.
He nailed the lids to a shelf bottom and hung the shelf in the
workroom. He then would fill the jars and twist them on and off as
needed. Picture your jars with pretty beads inside hanging below a
shelf.
Can you do something of the like?

Diane

Funny, I know so many people that did similar things. I once saw the large
peanut butter jars done this was for larger items (bolts)

Not right now for doing it - as the kids get bigger, the house seems to
shrink!

Cheryl