Old May 2nd 05, 11:50 AM
F.James Cripwell

Rachel Janzen ) writes:
I just emptied two spice jars today and was wondering if anyone had any
inspired crafty ideas for them. Either for storage usage or decorative.
It seems like a waste to throw them out and at the rate I go through
oregano and basil around here, I have empty bottles frequently.

Rachel

Why not re-use them, or am I missing something? I presume that when
the jar is empty, you need to purchase some more. Go to the store where
you can buy the spice from bulk, in little plastic bags, wash, dry and
refill the jar.
--
Jim Cripwell.
From Canada. Land of the Key Bird.