Old December 8th 03, 11:07 PM
Cher

Hi Ophelia, I have a couple of Knitmasters, what is the number on it...is
it a standard gauge or a chunky, try to explain it to me, and I'll try to
help. They are great machines, built very robustly to last a lifetime.

I have an ordinary one and an electronic...Does yours have a ribber etc. I
may be able to help with a book for you..

Cheers.....cher

Ophelia wrote in message
Today I picked up a Knitmaster in a charity shop for £5. What I don't

have
are the instructions. Can anyone help? I figured that I would try with
this and if I like it I will eventually buy a posh one)