Old July 14th 03, 01:38 AM
Diana Curtis

Howdy Tex!
I had no idea you were one of us!
very cool
youre going to love clay. honest. There is just so much one can do with it
that youre bound to find a niche somewhere.
Wait till you meet Sarajane... her links page on her web site is full of
goodies.. ...hmm..so is she come to think of it. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Elena" wrote in message
Hi Joy! Just wanted to say hello to a fellow ( is there a female

equivalent
of that word? lol )
rctq'er. I lurk here, but haven't actually gotten my hands on any clay

yet.
It's been wonderful reading the posts and absorbing the cameraderie here.
I've tried getting in touch with the North Texas Polymer Clay Guild, but

so
far the site isn't working and the two people I've tried to email come

back
undeliverable Maybe someone here is nearby and knows something about
that.

*waves to Diana too*

Elena in Tx
"Joy Quilts" wrote in message
news
Besides here, that is? I'm coming out of lurkdom here but there aren't

many
posts so can anyone point me in the direction of yahoo groups or

something
where I can read posts and get ideas, etc.? I've visited everyone's

sites
listed at the end of posts! Enjoyed it thoroughly! And nice to see a
familiar person here - Diana Curtis =). Will have to share pics of my
beadwork sometime soon!

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts