Old July 3rd 03, 02:13 AM
Dale Porter

"Peter W. Rowe" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 05:42:11 GMT, in rec.crafts.jewelry Greg Chu
wrote:

I have a question about a ring I have seen before.
It is "A ring" made by three rings together. The
three rings have different colors. I would like to
know who makes it? and if it is still available?
Your answer is greatly appreciated.

If this is three seperate wedding bands linked through each other to wear

as
one, then it's called a "rolling ring".

Most commonly known as a "russian wedder" here in Australia.

The design is copyrighted by Cartier,
who've been making them since, well, just about forever. Since before

world war
2, I think. Theirs are usually 18K rose, yellow, and white golds, and

they are
still made and shown in their catalog.

I doubt anyone here (as in this part of the world) cares about any such
copyright. They're made by just about every Tom, Dick and Harry jeweller.

Dale Porter