Old November 24th 04, 05:21 PM
Karen_AZ

It will feel kind of odd, but it will also be nice to not have to deal
with all the cooking and fixing and cleaning up. It seems to be the
same amount of work/trouble for 30 people as it is for 3.

My Mom declared "no-cook Thanksgiving" when I was about 10. Each year we'd
go to a different restaurant and have their feast. It was a lot of fun, and
many places do reasonably-priced meals compared to their regular menus. She
always figured cooking for both T-day and Christmas was just too much. Smart
woman!

I'm doing T-day, then helping my Mom at Christmas as well. How'd THAT
happen? LOL

KarenK (glutton....for punishment)