Old November 24th 04, 02:56 PM
Tinkster

John and I have very tiny families, and what remains of mine is all
spread out. We'll be spending the day with his mom, across the river.
For the very first time ever, we are having Thanksgiving dinner at a
restaurant.

It will feel kind of odd, but it will also be nice to not have to deal
with all the cooking and fixing and cleaning up. It seems to be the
same amount of work/trouble for 30 people as it is for 3.

For me, this is the start of my "Battle the Blues" season. I don't
deal well with the whole Christmas thing.

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm