Old January 29th 14, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Hello again, ISO Fowl Play chart

On 1/12/2014 3:07 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
I did something In my preferences back in autumn that made the words
of the postings disappear and then started my seasonal job so haven't
been around for months. Now that the season has ended (though,
whoopee, I'm still being scheduled for a few days a week!) the words
are back so I can read the postings again. :-)

Yaaaaay, she's back!

Are any of the animals "normal" animals that we might recognize, like a
macaw or something? Or do they all have long Hawaiian names? I'm
asking because I have a few animals pics like a flamingo and a macaw. I
got them from Ellen Maurer-Stroh's site.

Joan, who just got an order of pears today!

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown