Old January 25th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

Default OT - but not totally. About my health.

On 25/01/2011 3:24 PM, ME-Judy wrote:
Rita, I think Leslie has said it best. Words fail me right now.
Remember you're in all our prayers and gentle HUGS.
ME-Judy

On Jan 25, 2:29 pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Rita, I am so, so, so very sorry to read this message- my heart sank as I
read further and further onto it. You are an amazing woman and a beloved
member of rctq. You have handled all your 'challenges' with such grace,
determination, courage, a positive attitude and good spirits. You are a
shining example to everybody. I wish you peace and contentment in the
coming months. Of course, you can always come to us here for support,
prayers, hugs and love. Every one of us has plenty of those for you and
always will.

Leslie

Others are saying it better than I can. So I will just add my HUGS.

Allison