Old February 13th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
shhdesigns

Default 2010 Olympics

It was "live here in Vancouver, maybe your news stations didn't want to give
up their time slots? We had preshow things from 4 and post until 11!

Sandi
"Jenn in Tacoma" wrote in message
m...
Watched last night, but I'm still wondering why there is a recording delay
for those on the West Coast. I mean....I live 3 hours from Vancouver, and
i still had to wait until 9:00. makes no sense at all. I would have loved
to have seen that live, and i wish my dd could have stayed up, too, but
midnight...actually 12:30 when all was said and done...is just far too
later for her to go to bed.

On 2/12/2010 7:07 PM, shhdesigns wrote:
Are you enjoying the opening ceremonies tonight? Haven't heard from me
for
awhile but this is my home town.

I should have asked sooner is anyone from RTCQ coming to visit?

Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

--
Jenn in Tacoma