Old September 2nd 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default could this pattern be made in a quilt style?

thanks, Roberta,
i'll google her now and what info will add to my ideas.
cheers,
jeanne
i need food now and another cuppa

"Roberta Zollner" wrote...
I mention it because there are a number of books based on the 9-degree
concept (takes 40 wedges to make a circle) and some of them explain how to
do bargello-type designs. "Round About Quilts" by Michelle Watts has a
design called Amish Stars that would make a great center back for your
jacket.
Roberta in D

i've got a dresden plate wedge ruler.
not sure what size it is tho.
must check that later today and get back to ya.
jeanne

"Roberta Zollner" wrote...
Got a 9-degree wedge ruler?
Roberta in D