Old June 13th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Futuristic Armor

Here's a link to the vest from the Mitchell sisters. Tres cool!
http://www.ankaradesigns.com/Pages/G...Gallery08.html
Hee! Imagine meeting you here, Ms. Meredith! Helllooooooooooo!

daPuffin (wondering what new and cool stuff will be at R'dale 06?)

Meredith wrote:
Also one of the Mitchell sisters (Karen or Ann) made a polymer top
that used polymer squares hooked together using metal rings, sort of
like chainmail, and actually wore it, too. I believe that was in 2000
because I remember seeing it worn at the Ravensdale 2000 polymer clay
conference.