Old October 20th 05, 11:11 PM
WitchyStitcher

Default OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Prayers are forthcoming.

The intial screening test for Spina Bifida is not very accurate - it
is merely a screening. My sister tested as possibly positive for both
of her pregnancies. Amnio showed both times that it was negative.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:28:00 GMT, "Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @
KarenTucker.com wrote:

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies