Old June 16th 04, 04:26 AM
Jan G

This is where the self scan checkouts come in handy! No cashier, just slip
the coupons into the slot when the voice tells you to.

Some grocery stores around here will no longer accept coupons that are
printed out from the internet because of counterfits. They also warn about
people selling masses of coupons on Ebay, they can also be counterfit at
times.. Thankfully, my Sunday paper always has tons of coupons.
JanG

"Candace" wrote in message
All coupons expire at the end of the month shown on the coupon. You don't

have
to have the expiration code down at the bottom to know this--some

companies
just choose to put it there.

So your coupon actually expires on 2/28/06.

If I had a coupon that said it expired on 3/15/05, I would know that it

would
still be usable from the 15th thru the 31st of March--IF I could slip it

past a
cashier.

I used to trade coupons for different coupons, baby items, etc, online,

and one
night I surfed until my eyes were blurry, and I found a site that taught

me all
this stuff. The sad part is, I was still living with the roommates from

hell,
and lost the site addy on their computer. I can't get it to show up on

ANY
searches I do, because they have specifially requested not to be roped by
search engines. (Due to the slightly shady world of couponing, and NO,

I'm not
kidding)
~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t