Old October 4th 17, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Nordic Needle

On 9/30/2017 3:18 PM, sharoncapps wrote:
I didn't go because I just didn't want to fight the crowds and I don't
really need anything right now. I wonder if they intend to have the
online store or if they will close that too.

From what I understand is they're going to try keep the online business
going. They will know more by around November what they're going to do
with the site.

I had found that they were not doing as well service wise when it
came to something that they had to order for you.

Y'know, I've never found their in-store service to be great. The best
service I had was about 8 years ago when they had a girl about 19
working there. The older workers seemed like they didn't have the time
of day for you. And it wasn't just me. Talking to a woman while
standing in line, she was saying she was going to try some hardanger
pattern. She was a beginner and the "help" told her it was too hard for
her and she should start with something much easier"!!! That really
turned her off. I agreed and said they could have told her "we have
some great tutorials on our site and if you need help, stop in on our
stitchy nights and we'd be glad to help" sort of statement.

Their people on the phones have always been a *great* help, though!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown