Old July 10th 03, 05:34 PM
Leafyeb

I have already started also, wanted to get ahead for the big list
ornament swappers

leafyeb

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:50:05 GMT, "gundoc"
wrote:

I already started on the ornaments today for this swap. I am not going to
tell you what I am making (that will be a big surprise). Just let me know
how many ornaments to make.

Marcie )
"Susan DiNapoli" wrote in message
Hello all -

Here is a list of people who have signed up for the RCTQ Ornament Swap
2003...if you have not received an email from me, then I do not have
your correct email address and will need it to keep you updated.

Sue DiNapoli
Dodie Morrison
Michelle )
Karen Hood
Gen Henderson
Dragonfly
Leafye Broadbent
Connie Einarson
Pami D.
Nancy Bond
Jo Oehrlein
Karlee in Kansas (I need your email please)
Kay Law
Pati Cook
Lizzy Taylor
Nancie Roach
Marcie Francisco
Joy in Hawaii
Mardi

Please "E" me your snail mail addy - that way I'll have it in case it
isn't legible on your SASbox.

Deadline for sign-up is July 31
Ornaments should be handmade - check out my website for examples

http://www.dinapoli-designs.com/Ornament/index.html

On August 1 I will have the final count and be able to tell you how many
ornaments to complete.
Deadline for ornaments to reach me is October 1
They should be in a SASbox (those out of USA may substitute squishies
for return postage)

"E" me with other

Sue