Old November 9th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
shorty

Default Dollhouse Miniature Pancakes

On Nov 8, 10:30 am, wrote:
I am looking for a specific item/s that are hard to find. I want 3 to
5 SINGLE AND SEPARATE pancakes that I can stack myself. I DO NOT
want anything on them. I want them to be plain - as if they have just
been cooked. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND
THIS OR IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN MAKE THEM FOR ME?
Please reply directly to my Gmail address.
Thank You

I am replying to my own posted message b/c I think it is a bit
confusing as to how to get my GMail address since it is only partially
posted here. To get the full address u have to click on View Profile
and then I assume get the address and send me an email so to make it
easier just reply to my request/post within this group and I will pick
the replies up here. I hope someone can help me with my pancakes!!!!!!