Old February 17th 11, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default A small whine

On 2/15/11 1:39 PM, in article , "Ellice
K." wrote:

On 2/15/11 10:28 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

It is the prefect morning to sit and stitch. Trash is out, the laundry is
caught up and frankly a heating pad is in order on my lower back.. And I
have to wait for return calls

BUT THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRAP on TV.

Cheryl

Can you get any of the PBS channels either on-line, or on-demand for free?
We watch a lot of PBS. Check out some of the state PBS stations -you might
find something.

On the crap stuff - guilty pleasures of some on Bravo. Also - I watch a lot
of NatGeo, and some of the various History channels. Depending on your
computer location versus the sit'n'stitch place - you might be able to get
something on-line.

Alternative- start doing audio-books while you stitch - though personally I
don't do it - I think Sue H. does. I'm always afraid I'll get so absorbed
that I'll lose track of my stitching locations.

ellice

I could have done the Netflicks thing, except as a "get back at" his sister,
someone took the PS3 back to school with him. He and it return tomorrow.

Cheryl