Old December 1st 17, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz Megerle

Default OT Finally Closing!

YEEHAW!!
Congratulations and felicitations.
Liz

On 12/1/2017 5:06 PM, Night Mist wrote:
WABOOO!!!

Success!
The only glitch was the realtor's office not calling our agent to tell him the county confirmed the transfer. Thus we didn't get told where the keys were hidden until 4:30. Mind you they were in the second place I would have looked, but still...

We now are the proud owners of a structurally sound well insulated house with a hybrid furnace. Plus enough land to not only live on, but to make a living on, though that will take some time and work.

NightMist