Old March 29th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
hobbyknitter

Default FreeCycle - Good Source for Machine Knit Stuff

My local freecycle was good until the owner/moderator got very snobby,
and have heard that other owner/moderators from other freecycle groups
were the same. I unsubbed from the ones I was in, and now just donate
my stuff to the church thrift shops and they can reap what they may
get from the sales. No matter what it is. Some of my posts were not
going through, or they were edited to where she liked them, although
she has that right, but have heard that others are unsubbing from that
one freecycle group. Good luck to all that are able to get into one
that the owner/moderator is fair about all posts.