Old January 12th 17, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

Default To all those who celebrate...

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 6:55:20 AM UTC-8, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 1/10/2017 8:37 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

Call them & let them know!!!!!!! They need to know if it's a shipping issue or a packing issue or an orchard issue!!! They'll try to make it right for you!

Liz

I'll try remember that the next time I get a poor bunch. I think it's
more an orchard thing because they haven't been very juicy & sweet.

Thanks, Liz. It's nice to have someone "in the business"!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown