Old January 9th 17, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default To all those who celebrate...

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:05:20 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 9:48 AM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Yeah, that wouldn't take long this winter...it's been below 0 for the
last week! 3 above right now but is supposed to dive again in a couple
of days. Plus we've had quite a bit of snow this year. Starting to
feel like the winter of '96/'97--that produced 8 blizzards and then the
flood.

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

-19C here today, wasn`t so bad when I left the underground parking but
returning to the car after parking for three hours, noooot nice,
bloody miserable in fact.