Old August 9th 13, 08:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_3_]

Default OT - Chocolate cupcake recipe?

On 09/08/2013 02:25, NightMist wrote:
On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 17:27:22 +0100, Jo Gibson wrote:

On 07/08/2013 21:29, Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Here we go again, but this message is only EIGHT years old. Where do
they dig these up? LOL

Leslie& The Furbabies in flooded

Yes, I have learnt how to make chocolate muffins during the last 8
years..... Why is it always my posts they find?!?

-- Jo in Scotland

Because you are out and proud about being in Scotland?
Maybe the mysterious forces of the internet are hoping for a discussion
about a quilt made with tartans, or a thread about about recipes for
Black Bun.

As for me I have been tempted to try to make a Black Bun. When he was
small DH's gramma MacGowan would wax fondly about them and wish her
health permitted her to go at baking them, as well as other fine things
from her youth.

However I have never been fond enough of tartans and plaids to want to
make a stab at a quilt based on them.

NightMist

I did make a quilt using Black Watch plaid (a pleated skirt of mine
which I cut up) and also a red tartan (an old pair of pajamas). I
backed it with red fleece. That quilt is in the Ukraine now. I wonder
if I even got a picture? A friend asked me the other day how many
quilts I've made and I guessed "15" but I think it may be more. I want
to sit down and make a little diary of the quilts I've made so far (with
photos, and most are pre-digital) and try and keep up now!

-- Jo in Scotland