Old July 5th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
TheDormouse

Default Pasta machine motor--worth the $ ?

I was wanting some opinions on whether or not I should get a motor for
my new pasta machine. I used to have a Trattorina, which (as far as I know)
can't be fitted w/ a motor, so I have never worked w/ one. Is it worth the
extra money, or should I save the money and buy some other gadget? How loud
are they? How much of a time-saver are they? How long do they last (am I
likely to burn one out while conditioning clay, in other words)? Any words
of wisdom would be very much appreciated.

TheDormouse